In a probable last hurrah, Ducati has shown off the 2016 version of the Ducati Diavel Carbon. The 2016 model gets a range of minor aesthetic changes including the new ‘asphalt grey’ colour scheme, brushed-effect stainless steel silencer covers, pin striping on the frame and a completely redesigned seat.
We’re expecting an all new Diavel to be shown off at the EICMA show in Milan in a few months which from photos seen so far, moves the bike slightly more towards traditional cruisers with a more forward peg position and a belt drive replacing the current chain.
- Ducati Testastretta 11° DS engine 162 hp
- Riding Mode (Sport, Touring, Urban)
- Ducati Safety Pack (ABS, DTC)
- New Marchesini, forged, turned and milled wheels
- Exhaust with Zircotec ceramic coating
- Brushed-effect stainless steel silencers
- Carbon fibre tank cover
- New seat
- Carbon fibre rear seat cover
- Carbon fibre front mud guard
- 50 mm front fork
- TFT instrumentation
- Full LED illumination